Storm & Wind Damage
Emergency Storm Clean Up and Recovery in Sharpstown
Sharpstown can experience hurricanes and tornados, but those aren’t the only types of storms that can cause significant property damage. In fact, isolated rainstorms and gusty winds are all it takes to bring a significant amount of damage to your home or business. Fortunately, all it takes is one call to Eagle Restore to have storm and wind damage restoration professionals dispatched to your property to help you regroup, rebuild, and resume your normal routine. We offer 24-hour emergency restoration services, so call us as soon as you discover property damage following a storm.
Damage Caused by Severe Weather
Heavy rain and strong winds can cause all sorts of damage to your home or business. Regardless of the type or amount of damage, Eagle Restore will be there to restore your property so you can get your life back to normal quickly. Common examples of storm and wind damage resulting from severe weather include:
- Water Damage – Flash floods are a concern for some homeowners and businesses in certain areas around Sharpstown, but any property can sustain water damage during even the lightest rain storm if there are weak points in the building’s envelope.
- Roof Damage – One of the primary damage concerns after a windstorm is roof damage. When it is safe to do so following a windstorm, go outside and look for signs of roof damage such as missing shingles or flashing.
- Siding Damage – Strong winds can turn everyday items into dangerous projectiles that can cause significant damage to the siding around your home or business. Eagle Restore can assess the siding damage and carry out the repairs necessary to make your home or business structurally sound once again.
You can expect the following storm and flood damage services from our team:
- We will assess the structural integrity of your home
- We will assess the extent of the damage
- We will determine the necessary repairs
- We will repair your home – fast!
Storm and Wind Damage Prevention Tips
Although Eagle Restore is in the storm and wind damage restoration business, we would prefer if you never had to call us. While storm damage is not entirely unavoidable, there are a few things you can do to prevent some of the most common damages that result from heavy rains and strong winds.
- Keep trees properly trimmed to prevent heavy branches from breaking off and falling through your home or business during a storm
- Keep your gutters clear and make sure the downspout is pointed away from your Sharpstown property’s foundation
- Be on the lookout for signs of roof damage that can be exacerbated by heavy rains and strong winds, such as loose shingles and damaged flashing
- Make sure the grading around your property slopes down and away to prevent rain water from pooling and flooding your home or business
- Bring loose outdoor items inside and anchor down heavier items before an anticipated wind storm to prevent them from becoming projectiles during a wind storm
To minimize the stress of dealing with storm and wind damage, call the damage restoration professionals at Eagle Restore. For 24-hour emergency restoration in Sharpstown, call us at (832) 257-2363.