Rosenberg Residential Storm Damage Experts
Are you a storm damage victim? If you need help to remove fallen tree limbs, cover a roof to protect from rain, board up windows etc…. you should call us now.
Trauma to a home can knock out a supporting wall that may be structurally supporting a second floor or just a roof. Knock this out during a snowstorm with the added weight on your roof and you could have a collapse.
Eagle Restore will first remove any safety hazards caused from storm damage. Many of these hazards include falling brick, shattered glass, electrical damage and the list goes on. All these are dangers that should be tackled by a professional for your own safety. WE have crews standing by ready to respond to with fast storm damage restoration.
Don’t put your safety at risk and not call for a free estimate right now.
Hazards And Cautions
- Electrical Dangers
- Structural Support Dangers.
- Falling Debris
- Slip Dangers
- Outdoor Electrical dangers from exposed live wires
(Fallen trees can take out power lines that may still be live. Live power lines can electrify the ground near them.)
How We Could Help You During Storm Damage
- We will develop an action plan to restore the property to its original state, including all repair work.
- Photograph the outside of the property that has been damaged during the storm, including outbuildings or decks
- Inspect the roof and related outer property dwellings (shed, barn, carport)
- We will remove trees or other debris, related to the storm winds.
- We will cover the areas that could be exposed to the elements with a tarpaulin.
- Cover broken windows with plastic sheeting or plywood.
- Exterior walls that have sustained damage should be covered with plywood or plastic sheeting.
- Communicate and file paperwork to you and the claims adjuster.
Storm Damage Insurance Claims
We are always up to date on the latest insurance claims processes and will work with your insurance company. It is our goal to ensure the process remains as headache free as possible for you.