Kingwood Flood Water Restoration
Water Extraction and Mitigation
Dependable extraction and mitigation services of your soaked Kingwood home, you can count on!
Residential water and flood damage causes havoc to your home. We’ve repaired water damage caused by water heaters and leaky pipes, damaged roofs, storms, furnaces, and basement structure damage. We will remove water from a home or business quickly and safely.
- Wind storms can result in major structure and water damage.
- Dry-out and restoration of water damage due to sump pump failure from storms and/or flooding.
- Our structural drying “Air Movers” equipment can dry your home’s wallboard, ceiling tiles, insulation, masonry, paneling, wood studs, and plaster walls.
But other roof leaks are not as easy to see. And finding the source of any leak is never a simple process. That’s why you need the professional roofing contractor Kingwood depends on for fixing roofing problems: Eagle Restore.
Expert Storm Recovery:
- Fast 24/7 emergency response
- Water damage recovery
- Removal of downed trees and debris
- Roof, window and siding repair
- Structural repair, inside and out
- Expert recovery from storm damage
- Mold mitigation and removal
There are a few things you can do to keep the damage from getting worse but proceed with caution. The property may have sustained structural damage or may have exposed electrical wiring. If you can get inside safely, discard perishable items to help prevent mold and odors. If the property doesn’t look safe, or you are not sure, it’s best to wait for a professional before reentering. In some cases, you may have to stay elsewhere while we clean up and repair your home. Your insurance policy may be able to help cover living expenses until the task is finished.
Let’s STOP the damage, then focus on water damage restoration and exterior reconstruction services. We thank you for trusting Eagle Restore as your Kingwood, Texas disaster repair team.
We will work closely with you and your insurance company to get your claims settled quickly.