Conroe Replacement Siding
Storm Damage Replacement Siding
Do a detailed Conroe home inspection of your home’s siding every Spring.
Having moisture in your home can be a nightmare. Check if the old siding is rotted or warped. A few indicators:
- Do you see Mold, Mildew and Fungus on the wood? Use a screw driver and “poke”. Is it soft?
- Is the siding fading or showing discoloration? Wet wood does not hold paint as well as healthy wood siding.
- Wallpaper moisture or “bubbling” are indicators of dampness coming in from the siding.
- Always contact a professional to repair your storm damaged siding to preserve your home.
Replacing damaged siding is an obvious reason to replace with new. There are many reasons to upgrade your Conroe home with new siding as well:
- Eliminate the painting maintenance. Siding is so easy to clean!
- Keep the warm and cold air in it’s place with increased insulation benefits.
- Add “Instant Value” to your home!
It’s time to replace that old deteriorated wood siding with a high quality vinyl, aluminum, wood and fiber cement siding that looks sharp, and takes care of your Conroe home for years to come.
Call Eagle Restore immediately for a fast and efficient siding estimate. We’ll work with your insurance company. But most importantly, we work for you! Phone Today at (832) 257-2363