Roof Inspections for Realtors
Ensure your roof is in good condition with our thorough roof inspection
If a roof is standing between you and a sale, time is valuable. Eagle Restore, LLC has experience working with realtors who represent sellers and buyers to address roofing concerns prior to the closing date.
- A true evaluation of a roof.
- Written documentation on a roof’s current state.
The first thing most buyers ask is “what’s the condition of the roof?” Providing an initial roof inspection will allow realtors to lure in potential buyers faster and easier – without the wait.
We will also mention any and all repairs that will be needed to bring a roof up to state standards. The list of repairs will be based on bringing the roof up to state standards, but what if a roof is already in good condition?
The goal of a roof inspection is to:
- Provide an assessment of a roof’s condition.
- Provide buyers with a list of repairs that should be completed.
- Have a reference of the roof’s condition upon sale.
- Provide a roof repair estimate to the buyer.
- Provide certification where applicable.
With our realtor roofing services, we put your real estate agency first. Let us work with you today to help boost your sales and provide your potential buyers with an accurate roof inspection.
Call us today at (832) 698-4593 to schedule your roof inspection.