Jersey Village Hail Damage
We provide expert roofing repair for storm damage
Following a severe storm, your first roofing concern is whether or not the storm caused any leakage that might damage your Jersey Village home’s interior. Even if your roof does survive a hail storm without leaking, there may still be significant hail damage. That’s why it’s important to call in an experienced roofing expert like Eagle Restore to check your roof for hail damage.
We will thoroughly inspect your entire roof and look for any signs of roof hail damage. Our expert roofers have the experience to be able to suggest the appropriate roofing services, whether it’s roof repair or
roofing replacement. After a storm, we’re the experts to call (832) 698-4593!
Jersey Village Hail & Storm Repair Services
- Thorough inspection of roof for storm damage and roof hail damage.
- Inspection covers roof shingles, gutters, skylights, flashing, vent hoods, vent stacks, chimney caps & chimneys.
- estimates for all recommended roof repairs.
- Full cooperation with insurance companies & insurance adjusters.
- Prompt, expert repair and/or replacement of storm-damaged roof elements.
Hail damages different roofing materials in different ways
Experience in roof inspections following hail storms has educated roofing contractors and insurance inspectors about how hail damage affects different roofing materials. Not surprisingly, hail damages different roofing materials in different ways.
Roof hail damage can also vary greatly from one part of a house roof to another. This variation is due primarily to the wind that drives the hail. A glancing blow will do less damage than hail that impacts the roof at close to 90 degrees.
- Hail damage to asphalt shingles: Shingles can have broken or cracked tabs, but the most common hail damage takes the form of crushed or dented areas where granules are forced into the shingle mat material or displaced entirely. Since granules protect the shingle from UV degradation, hail dents can result in shortened shingle life. This damage usually qualifies the homeowner for an insurance claim.
- Hail damage to wood shingles: Wood shingles can crack from hail impacts. Cracking will be along the grain, and can cause parts of shingles to break loose.
- Hail damage to slate roofs: Hail impact can crack slates, although cracks tend to be more random than with wood shingles. Some slates may break loose from their fasteners and slide off the roof.
Eagle Restore responds quickly to repair Jersey Village hail damage and prevent roof leaks (832) 698-4593