Baytown Residential Roof Inspections
Emergency Roof Repair Contractor
Eagle Restore provides fast, effective repairs for wind, hail and other storm damage
No Baytown homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it’s important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home.
At Eagle Restore, our roofers are always ready to go at a moment’s notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As one of Baytown’s leading roofing companies, our roofing crews are well versed in all types of roofing materials and can solve any problem you may have.
If you have a Baytown roof emergency or need any of our other roofing services, call us at !
Common causes of roofing emergencies
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- High winds tear off shingles and/or roof decking
- Ice dams and ice buildup in valleys
- Improper installation practices
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers
Things to remember in a roofing emergency
In the case of a roofing emergency, make sure you remember these three points
- Don’t go up on the roof yourself: A damaged roof is a dangerous environment, and you should let a professional be the first to check it out
- Cover the interior: Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks
- Inspect the roof visually: From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof to note debris and possible damage