Here is what our Houston Roof Inspection entails:
1. Measure for and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
2. Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
3. Inspect all valleys for cracks and deterioration.
4. Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
5. Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
6. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
7. Roof Inspection – flashing at all walls.
8. Check for loose shingles.
9. Inspect all pipe flashing’s for cracks.
10. Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
11. Check to see if shingles are brittle, curled or deteriorated.
12. Check all skylight and/or chimney flashing for proper installation and seal.
13. Check the condition of the actual skylights and/or chimney units.
14. Roof Inspection for soft spots on the roof. (May indicate dry/wet rot)
15. Check in attic space for type of sheeting and condition. (If soft spots are detected.)
16. Check insulation as well for condition and moisture. (If leak is suspected or attic inspection is otherwise called for.)
17. Inspect seals on shingle to help prevent wind damage.
18. Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.